25 February 2009

What'cha doin under there?

Leah has started to roll a lot! The other day I discovered she and Victoria having a great time under the couch. It's so fun to see her developing new skills so fast, but at the same time there are new challenges right around the corner, i.e. picking up all the choking hazards left behind by the toddler with the scissors. I guess it's a good thing we bought a new vacuum last week, now all I have to do is use it.



McDonald's Playplace

Yesterday we met up with my old roommates from college. We decided to meet at McDonald's because we each have kids and thought we could let the kids play while we visited. The idea to meet up with friends while the kids played must have been on the minds of the whole city because I have never seen a McDonald's so packed full of moms with kids in my life. I was lucky to find a parking spot, and the only table available was in the middle of the room where the sun was beating down and baking anyone dumb enough to sit there. :) It was fun to see my roommates even though we had to visit with split attention as we tried to keep track of our kids.
Victoria seemed to enjoy her first time at McDonald's. I didn't get any good pictures though because my hands were shaking a lot yesterday.