Okay, so I thought I'd add to the last post. Victoria and Leah, after visiting the Pediatrician, both got sick. They got the cough and last night Victoria woke up screaming and holding her ear. I gave her some medicine and after it finally kicked in she went back to sleep. Today she seems fine and only complained about the owie in her ear a couple of times, but has been happy and playing fine. I did mention we might need to go to the doctor to see if something was wrong with her ear, she seemed to like the idea and started to say we needed to go to the doctor I'm not sure if it is because she really does have something wrong with her ear, or if it's because last time we went she got stickers from the nurse and a doughnut for being good. Hopefully it's the latter and we don't have an ear problem to worry about, coughing and runny noses are enough for me. Now I know she's not afraid of going to the doctor.