05 October 2009

Finally Another Update

Weeeelllll..... It sure has been taking me a long time to update this blog. I have no excuses other than I just don't get around to it.

Stoyan's brother came to visit us for a little over a week. We had a good time. My children were spoiled with many gifts from him and friends and family in Bulgaria. Thank you all!!

We took him to meet my parents and for his first horse ride. I took care of the kids and my brother took Stoyan and Samuil up into the mountain to Big Springs. It seemed like they had a good time, but no one took any pictures so there isn't any real evidence that Samuil has ever ridden a horse.

The following day we went on a long drive to Monument Valley. We stopped a lot on the way there so the trip was broken up some and didn't feel too long. The ride back seemed a lot longer for some reason. It was so great to see Diana and Lewis and their girls. Victoria and Leah loved it too! I sure wish we lived closer to each other so our kids could play more often and so I could visit more often with them. I definitely loved being there. Thanks so much Diana and Lewis!

Okay, so here are some pictures of our trip.