As for other happenings since I last posted... well it has been so long I don't know what to say.
Christmas was great for us. We had some pretty kind friends/neighbors and family members that blessed us so much, many of whom chose to remain anonymous. I hope you all know that it was really appreciated! We loved trying to catch people at the door, but never succeeding.
After Christmas, Victoria turned 3 years old. She had been looking forward to her birthday for SO long. She wanted a butterfly cake, I attempted to make one, but didn't start preparing early enough and it wasn't that great looking. The good thing is that she and the other kids didn't really care if it didn't look all that amazing. Victoria's birthday is always hard for me because it falls so close to Christmas that I don't usually have a lot of time to think about it, let alone prepare a great cake.
Victoria also started to attend primary. Just as she became a Sunbeam, I was released as primary president in our ward. We had both been pretty excited that we would be in primary together, but I guess it is what it is. I felt pretty sad about being released for a while, but I am getting used to the idea. I definitely loved my calling, and more so I love the children and the people I served with in our ward. It is also hard getting used to sitting so much during church. Hopefully another calling will soon come so I don't feel crazy and lazy.
While we were visiting Kanosh over Christmas break, I saw a minute or two of a television show where some lady was saying that every mom needs a space where she can go, just for her. I thought that sounded like a good reason to rearrange the furniture, so I came home and rearranged our living room again (this makes 5 times in the last year). I really enjoy the changes. "My place to go" is in a corner and is full of junk cause I can't figure out how to organize all my craft/scrapbook/paper/sewing stuff without spending too much money...or preferably none at all. But hopefully soon it will be a good place for me to go, as of now it's a little overwhelming. What was that lady thinking when she said I needed a spot for myself?!
Stoyan started school again. It's his last semester before he has a bachelor's degree in art. Where to go from there? We shall see. He is working at IBI and has been having more hours lately than before, so we are glad for that. Hopefully it will keep up.
Leah has decided she likes to scream, she screams when she's mad, sad, or just for fun when she's happy. It is really loud and sometimes I think I need to invest in some earplugs. She's pretty cute though, and we love her. She has finally figured out some sign language and so that is helping with the screaming problem for some things.
There! All you people that have told me I need to update my blog- It's updated. Now I guess I'll go work on my "spot."