02 July 2011

I've got to post something!

We're here!  It's so much fun to have our own home, I even find myself getting out of bed early almost every day... partly because the sun shines directly into our window at first light, but also because I want to get up to do things.

Victoria and Leah love love love to live near their cousins, and I must say... I love love LOVE it too.  Wow! I am so glad I have nieces that are willing to babysit regularly. I love being near my big brother and sister-in-law.  I love Sunday dinners with them and not feeling depressed because I am not with family.  I honestly don't know what to say that would be sufficient to express how nice it is to be near family.  I am sure the Lord answers our prayers.

There are so many things to do and so many expenses that we didn't have before, but it's worth it.  Hopefully as time goes on we will get the lawn revived, the leaky faucets fixed, the spiders killed, the walls painted, the basement finished, etc. etc. etc. and hopefully as time goes on we will continue to love living here.