I love this website and have a mile-long-list of projects I want to make. But for some reason, I either don't have the materials to get started, or I just never get around to getting started. Then one day I got a little saw for Christmas, from Stoyan, and the previous owner of this house left behind a 1x12 in our basement and we had 1x2's lying around from some other project gone wrong, so I had no excuses and got started on something. I must admit, I am really lazy when it comes to sanding, and the 1x12 board turned out to be very NOT flat, hence I sanded and sanded to make the boards fit together just right, but didn't sand and sand to make the finished project look as nice as it could have, but at that point, I was done. I spray painted the thing and then brought it into the house too soon, because the spray paint smell keeps finding my nose every once in a while. Oh well, it was good to have at least started and completed a project, and the girls seem to like it well enough to fight over it, even though it is "Diliana's birthday present." Here is Didi baby with her new doll crib, a runny nose, and hair in her eyes. (Boy, you would think I would at least do her hair before posting her picture on the web!) :)
Black Bean Cookies
1 week ago