12 July 2008

Exhausted

Well, Daddy worked all day today too. That means Victoria and I didn't see him at all. He is currently still working and hopefully getting closer to being finished, though I am afraid he will be there all night. His boss came to help him today, so maybe with the two of them it will go faster.
I attempted to go shopping today. I feel like I am either really bad at it, or all those women that say they love shopping are crazy. Today I'm at the point I might say, "I HATE SHOPPING!" After a few hours of wandering stores that never have what I'm looking for, driving around looking for parking or dodging crazy drivers, listening to my little girl whine about having to be held, or in the cart, or holding my hand... tired feet, less money, ornery child, weird people everywhere, hot car, sweat, garbage, dirt... is this what I'm supposed to get out of it? Okay, maybe it isn't always that way for me, but as of lately, the shopping is just a chore that never gets done cause I can never find what I'm looking for. Maybe I need a shopping friend, or a babysitter. Maybe I shouldn't post new things on this blog when I'm tired. :)
Well, I guess I can't do a post without a picture. :) A few weeks ago for our Family Home Evening activity, Victoria and I went to Liberty park and played in the "Seven Canyons" wading pool they have there. It was a lot of fun and we look forward to the day that Daddy can come play with us there too. Victoria isn't the most daring when it comes to water, but she really enjoys getting wet, this day she only dared to squat in the water. Afterwords, we watched the ducks and geese on the pond, and Victoria had her first snow cone.