We started out the day with Nutella :) I know, it's much too sweet to call breakfast, but sometimes you just need to eat chocolate in the morning. Victoria really liked it.
We live on the fourth floor of an apartment building. We haven't got an elevator so no matter where you go or come from eventually there are stairs to deal with. I was holding the baby in the carrier and Victoria went ahead of me, but got distracted and wasn't watching where she was going. She turned around, stumbled and fell backwards down the stairs. I will probably have nightmares for months with that picture in my mind. She didn't roll or anything, she fell straight back like a board and did two complete head over heels. I panicked. Thankfully she was/is okay. I was still shaking two hours later. She got over it much faster than I did, though she was pretty moody the rest of the day.
Stoyan has been making a model for his work. He's been putting in a lot of hours everyday so Victoria hasn't been able to see him much or at all these past two weeks. Today we decided to take him dinner at work. When it was time to go, I told her to tell daddy "bye, bye." She said, "Bye, Bye!" and ran to her Daddy saying, "UP!!" and "GO!" When I tried to take her she said "NO!" and wrapped her arms around him and wouldn't let go. Daddy melted and decided to come home with us.
I just finished off the day by completing my first rag rug. I already have two very nice rag rugs, given to me by a woman that I would love to be just like (not because she knows how to make nice rag rugs, but because she's just an incredible lady in every respect). Anyway, yesterday she put together kits to teach the sisters in the Relief Society how to make the rugs. Mine turned out a little long and skinny, but it was fun all the same. Stoyan actually called me "Grandma" after watching me crochet it for a while (His Grandma is much faster than I am, so I've been told, but she knits, and with yarn). :)